Contracting Industry Redundancy Trust (CIRT) is an Australian Taxation Office registered employee benefit Trust applicable to the electrical contracting industry in Queensland. The Trust allows employers to contribute money each week on behalf of their employees. Current membership is in excess of 20,000 members.
CIRT was facing increasing costs and a growing backlog of administration issues as well as ever more demanding requests from members and increasing regulatory and operational demands.
Download the Case Study
Using the FlowBiz Automation technology has helped put CIRT exactly where it needs to be. We have revitalised our administration and now offer quicker and more accurate services with the same number of staff as well as getting a lot of buzz from our members.
Benefits after 12 months:
- 50% reduction in administration effort only 4 FTE run the fund.
- Improved uptime.
- No backlogs.
- More time for administrators to spend on membership matters.
- ZERO errors in information transfers.
- Reduction in Overtime.
- Improved satisfaction from members.
- Improved satisfaction from staff.
- Vastly improved record searching and indexing.